Monday 12 September 2011

Buried Treasure

Share
Buried Treasure

Once aloft a time, there was an old man who lived in Benares. He had a actual acceptable friend, who was accepted to be wise. Luckily, or conceivably unluckily, he aswell had a admirable adolescent wife.

The old man and his adolescent wife had a son. The man came to adulation his son actual much. One day he thought, "I accept abstruse that my admirable adolescent wife cannot consistently be trusted. If I die, I am abiding she will ally addition man, and calm they will decay the abundance I accept formed so harder for. After on, there will be annihilation larboard for my son to accede from his mother. So I will do something to agreement an bequest for my admirable son. I will coffin my abundance to assure it for him."

Then he alleged for his a lot of affectionate servant, Nanda. Calm they took all the old man's abundance abysmal into the backwoods and active it. He said, "My baby Nanda, I apperceive you are acquiescent and faithful. After I die, you accept to accord this abundance to my son. Keep it a abstruse until then. If you accord the abundance to him, admonish him to use it wisely and generously."

Before long, the old man died. Several years later, his son completed his education. He alternate home to yield his abode as the arch of the family. His mother said, "My son, getting a apprehensive man, your ancestor has hidden his wealth. I am abiding that his affectionate servant, Nanda, knows area it is. You should ask him to appearance you. Afresh you can get affiliated and abutment the accomplished family."

So the son went to Nanda and asked him if he knew area his ancestor had hidden his wealth. Nanda told him that the abundance was active in the forest, and that he knew the exact spot.

Then the two of them took a bassinet and a advertise into the forest. If they accustomed at the abode the abundance was buried, all of a abrupt Nanda became aloof up with how important he was. Although he was alone a servant, he had the ability of getting the alone one to apperceive the secret. So he became arrogant and anticipation he was bigger than the son. He said, "You son of a assistant girl! Area would you accede a abundance from?"

The accommodating son did not allocution aback to his father's servant. He suffered his abuse, even admitting it puzzled him. After a abbreviate time, they alternate home empty-handed.

This aberrant behavior was afresh two added times. The son thought, "At home, Nanda appears accommodating to acknowledge the abstruse of the treasure. But if we go into the backwoods accustomed the bassinet and shovel, he is no best willing. I admiration why he changes his apperception anniversary time."

He absitively to yield this addle to his father's astute old friend. He went to him and declared what had happened.

The astute old man said, "Go afresh with Nanda into the forest. Watch area he stands if he abuses you, which he absolutely will do. Afresh forward him abroad saying. "You accept no appropriate to allege to me that way. Leave me."

"Dig up the arena on that actual atom and you will acquisition your inheritance. Nanda is a anemic man. Therefore, if he comes abutting to his little bit of power, he turns it into abuse."

The son followed this admonition exactly. Abiding enough, he begin the active treasure. As his ancestor had hoped, he abundantly acclimated the abundance for the account of many.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...